Are you ready for your local “4th of July Parade,” “Pro-life Procession,” “Eucharistic Procession?”
Also perfect for any interior or exterior walls or fences.
- You will need to insert a PVC pipe through the top pocket with at least 1 foot extra on each side to carry the banner.
- 5 foot banner will need at least a 7 foot PVC pipe.
- 8 foot banner will need at least a 10 foot PVC pipe. (Pictured)
- 12 foot banner will need at least a 14 foot PVC pipe. For this banner and the 8 foot, we recommend a thicker PVC pipe than normal to prevent drooping along the center.
- Also apply a PVC pipe in the bottom pocket to prevent wind flapping of the banner. Pipe sized to banner width.
“They saw the banner of Divine Mercy for America and they would clap and wave….such a statement on what our world needs today.” – Ed Weber
CHECKLIST for YOUR PARADE
- Divine Mercy Vilnius Parade Banner 6.25 Foot
- The Chaplet of Divine Mercy in Song
- For Crowd Distribution