- The Chaplet of Divine Mercy in Song CD is an international bestseller. Airing on EWTN’s global network, The Chaplet of Divine Mercy in Song includes the original version on EWTN featuring singers Trish Short, Michael Bethea, and Crystal Yates.
- In I Am A Voice Crying For Mercy the listener crosses the gap between contemporary and traditional prayer music with Catholic songwriter Trish Short’s new version of the Chaplet of The Divine Mercy in Song.
- This sung version of the Chaplet, featured on the EWTN Network, was filmed live at the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, Massachusetts, the home of the Congregation of Marians of the Immaculate Conception.
- Faithful to the authentic prayer found in the Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska, the Chaplet calls upon the merits of Jesus’ Passion to bring mercy on the whole world. This new recording will reach people of all backgrounds with the message of mankind’s need for God’s mercy.
- The gentle melody, blending piano, guitar, and percussion with lead and background vocals, will stay in your heart long after you’ve listened. Also features “I am a voice crying for mercy.”
Eucharistic Apostles of The Divine Mercy (EADM) is pleased to present this devotional CD The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy, in Song. We invite you to use this CD as a strategic tool in spreading The Divine Mercy and in responding to Pope John Paul II’s call for, “The New Evangelization.”
The Chaplet of Mercy as a Novena includes:
- Our Lord said to Saint Faustina: Encourage souls to say the Chaplet which I have given you. … Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death. … When they say this Chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as the just Judge but as the Merciful Savior. … Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this Chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy. I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy. … Through the Chaplet, you will obtain everything if what you ask for is compatible with My will (Diary 687, 1541,1731).