Do whatever is within your power to spread devotion to my mercy.
Tell all people, My daughter, that I am Love and Mercy itself. When a soul approaches Me with trust, I fill it with such an abundance of graces that it cannot contain them within itself, but radiates them to other souls. (Diary, 1074)
Sign Up Family, Friends and Everyone You Meet to Join The Divine Mercy for America Campaign and Network.
Here’s how –
In-Person, The Old Fashioned Way!
Be ready at all times to ask someone if they will commit to praying for America daily. Collect their contact information on the Address Pad to be entered later or sign them up right then and there on your phone or pad. Show them the Action Plan on your phone or pad, or hand them the DMFA Flyer and Prayer Guide. Download the 8.5 x 11 DMFA Flyer (Color or Black and White) and Prayer Guide. The Flyer can be economically printed on your home computer or by a local copy shop. You can have a local shop print the Prayer Guide or order the card stock version from us (ordering from us helps us keep the lights on).
Online, Increase the Presence of Jesus on the Internet!
The internet makes up a large part of our world today filling the minds of young and old with all kinds of messages. As we share THIS message across our social networks, we will be increasing the presence of Jesus to souls all over the world. Help the hope of the love and forgiveness of Jesus go viral!
How many campaign members are there in your diocese?
Who to Sign Up
Start with your closest family member and friends, and then reach out to groups you may belong to or know. Have a membership drive within each parish organization.
Invite Catholic schools and youth groups, college campus ministries, and religious education programs to pray for America every day. Sign up the entire student body or organization and encourage each of them to have a membership drive. Each member will be valued as one-in-a-million!
Three easy ways to sign people up:
- Send the info on Divine Mercy for America to your family and friends and encourage them to signup online with their computer, Ipad, tablet, or phone.
- Assist your family and friends by signing up online for them, particularly those without internet access.
- Utilize the sign-up sheets to register members manually. Download and print the Sign-Up Sheet, make copies, and get them filled out. Input the new members yourself or send the forms to our office.
Distribute Information and Materials
- Download and print from the Resource Center
- Shop Our Store
- Share what you can, when you can, whenever you can.
- Have a Presence in Your Parish and at Catholic events
- Display a Divine Mercy for America Banner in your church, put reminders in the bulletin, set up a table or booth at conferences and meetings. Any gathering of “life-minded” America-loving Catholics is sure to appreciate the Divine Mercy for America Campaign. Let them know about it!
- Use Social Media – Help Divine Mercy for America go Viral.
- Like us on Facebook, and Twitter – any and all of the social media outlets you use. “Share” our news and stories, post your activities and stories, comment on ours. All activity leads to the message going out to a broader audience. Let’s keep everyone talking about it.
Hit the Airwaves
- Call in on your favorite Catholic radio show and share the good news of Divine Mercy for America campaign and network as it applies.
- Encourage hosts to have Divine Mercy for America presenters as guests on the air.
- Share your involvement, your experiences, and your testimony.
Plan an Event
Our resources, materials, and staff are here to help you with an event from a small gathering in your church or living room to a weekend conference. Nothing is too big or too small when it comes to sharing The Divine Mercy message and devotion.
Click here to make contact with us: Plan an Event
June 4. Today is the Feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. During Holy Mass, I was given the knowledge of the Heart of Jesus and of the nature of the fire of love with which He burns for us and of how He is an Ocean of Mercy. Then I heard a voice: Apostle of My mercy, proclaim to the whole world My unfathomable mercy. Do not be discouraged by the difficulties you encounter in proclaiming My mercy. These difficulties that affect you so painfully are needed for your sanctification and as evidence that this work is Mine. My daughter, be diligent in writing down every sentence I tell you concerning My mercy, because this is meant for a great number of souls who will profit from it. (Diary, 1142)
All references to Diary: Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska: Divine Mercy in My Soul © 1987 Congregation of Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the B.V.M, Stockbridge, MA 01263. All rights reserved. www.marian.org