Coronilla a la Divina Misericordia – 25 Pack – Divine Mercy “GOD AND SOULS” is the motto of St. Maria Faustina of the Most Blessed Sacrament. One of the elements of the devotion that Jesus desired St. Faustina to spread is called the Divine Mercy Chaplet. He wants it to be offered especially for sinners and for the dying. Jesus is quoted in St. Faustina’s Dairy as saying:
Pray as much as you can for the dying. By your entreaties [that is, insistent prayers] obtain for them trust in My mercy, because they have most need of trust, and have it the least. Be assured that the grace of eternal salvation for certain souls in their final moment depends on your prayer. You know the whole abyss of My mercy, so draw upon it for yourself and especially for poor sinners. Sooner would heaven and earth turn into nothingness than would My mercy not embrace a trusting soul (Diary, 1777).
This pamphlet de coronilla a la Divina Misericordia contains…
- Prayer Program during Adoration
- I. Intention of Prayer Program
- II. Prayer for Souls in Need
- III. Litany of Reparation
- IV. Prayer of Reparation
- V. An Act of Spiritual Communion
- VI. The Divine Mercy Chaplet
- VII. The Divine Praises
- VIII. Prayer for Divine Mercy (O Greatly Merciful God, Infinite Goodness, today all mankind calls out from the abyss of its misery to Your mercy–to Your compassion, O God…
- IX. Prayer to St. Joseph, Patron of the Dying
- Why the Chaplet for the Sick and Dying
- What if the person prays from a distance?
- Recitation of the Chaplet during Eucharistic Adoration