“My daughter, encourage souls to say the chaplet which I have given you. It pleases Me to grant everything they ask of Me by saying the chaplet.” (Diary 1541)
Divine Mercy Chaplet and Rosary unique design:
- Built for Battle, Built to Last! TM
- These rosaries are hand-assembled with great love by Jose Gamez (booking assistant for Dave and Joan Maroney) with materials from around the world to withstand the rigorous task of efficacious prayer without ever concerning yourself of it falling apart in your hands in a moment of great need.
- With the nylon rope and knot design, the rosary can withstand a minimum of 10 lbs of tugging. Will not fall apart like traditional chain material.
- Rope ends are sealed to prevent undoing of knots.
- Crucifix and Center are made in Italy.
- 6 and 8 mm Hematite beads (non-magnetic).
- Decade beads (Hail Marys- 6mm) are spaced out to allow for easy finger counting (sliding of beads).
- All Rosaries Carry The Gift of The Holy Mass!
- All rosary owners (living & deceased) are included in monthly mass intentions, offered through Divine Mercy Designs since October 2014.
- The perfect gift that keeps on giving!
- Once in hand, a person will understand the uniqueness of this Rosary.
There are no reviews yet.