Triumph Tour 2020 is coming to the
National Shrine of Divine Mercy
The Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception extend a warm invitation to join in a very special virtual Holy Hour of prayer broadcast from Stockbridge, Massachusetts.
Hosted by Fr. Chris Alar, MIC, Director of the Association of Marian Helpers
Reflection by Very Rev. Fr. Kazimierz Chwalek, MIC, Provincial Superior Mother of Mercy Province, Stockbridge, Massachusetts
Monday, October 5, 2020
Schedule (All times are Eastern)
Due to the ongoing pandemic protocols, this is a virtual event only. Scroll down to see the pilgrim opportunities available at the Nation Shrine of Divine Mercy. The Marian Fathers invite you to visit the Shrine and participate in the services.
Zoom room opens (click the Zoom link to join, limit 1000, first come first served. This zoom link will be the same for all 15 events. Overflow viewing available live-streamed on YouTube)
Welcome by CEMA Steering Committee (What is CEMA? See below.)
Reflection by Fr. Chwalek, MIC
Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Everyone with access to the web can participate in all Triumph Tour events. How do I participate? Click on the green Zoom button above at the posted time when the Zoom room opens. The first 1000 participants will be able to join the event through Zoom. If the Zoom room is full click on the green YouTube button and join the event by viewing on YouTube. After completion, all events will be posted on the YouTube channel for viewing at your convenience.
Copy the links below and paste them in an email to send to friends and family
Follow this link to see dates and times for all Triumph Tour 2020 events:
Copy this Zoom link to use for all events:
Copy this YouTube link for all overflow live-stream and on-demand events:
National Shrine of Divine Mercy Pilgrim Opportunities Open to the Public
Please visit the Shrine Website for the latest COVID guidelines.
Daily Schedule (These Masses and Devotions are Open to the Public and are held outdoors*)
- Daily Mass: 2:00 pm (Mother of Mercy Outdoor Shrine)
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy & Benediction: 3:00 pm (followed by the Blessing of Religious Articles & the Relic of St. Faustina)
* Please Note:
- The weather in the Berkshire Mountains is very variable. Please dress in layers and be prepared for heat, cold, and wet weather regardless of the forecast.
- In September and October, the weather can range from 30 degrees to 80 degrees in a day!
- In case of inclement weather, the Mass and Chaplet may be moved indoors to the St. Faustina Center with VERY limited capacity
Drive-Thru Confessions (Shrine Parking Lot)
- Monday – Friday: 1:00 – 2:00 pm
- Sat & Sun: 1:00 – 2:00 pm & 3:30 – 4:15 pm
- Please Note:
- It is okay to have more than one person drive up to Confessions! We have procedures to ensure that you do not hear one anothers’ Confessions.
- We also have procedures to ensure that handicapped people in a car with others can be driven right up to the priest
Shrine Gift Shop (Open with limited capacity):
- Every Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Please Note: On crowded days, there is a line to get into the Gift Shop; please respect others and exit the store when you have finished shopping.
National Shrine of Divine Mercy Live Steaming Opportunities
We invite you to join us for these live streaming services. View all services on the Divine Mercy YouTube Channel.
Mass 9 am EST
Chaplet of Divine Mercy 3 pm EST
Rosary 5 pm EST
Fr. Chris Alar, MIC weekly teaching series – Saturdays 11 am
Spanish Mass with Fr. Diego Maximino, MIC Saturdays 7:30 pm
What is Triumph Tour 2020?
Led by our Lady we come to our Lord
In times of darkness and uncertainty, we hold fast to hope, knowing that the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will ultimately TRIUMPH.
2020 is different. Mary is gathering her children together in a very special way.
Triumph Tour 2020 is an initiative of the Coalition of Eucharistic and Marian Apostolates, CEMA.
Beginning on the Feast of the Archangels, September 29th, the Coalition of Eucharistic and Marian Apostolates invites you to participate in Family Rosary Bowls and global initiatives of prayer and fasting which make up Triumph Tour 2020!
Join in prayer with thousands of others for this virtual tour of unifying prayer for our families, our nations, and our world. From points all across North America, we will turn our hearts toward heaven together. Join each day, or just a few days, from September 29th through October 20th.
Participation is simple. Plan on joining with the Zoom link at the scheduled time each day. Only 1000 will be admitted to the Zoom meeting. Overflow viewing will be available via live streaming on YouTube.
All events will be posted on the CEMA YouTube channel for on-demand viewing.
Click here to see a schedule of all events.